Who is Netcash?
Netcash is a market-leading payment solutions provider to South African businesses and organizations, specialising in Debit Orders, Salary and Creditor payments, Pay Now, eCommerce and Risk Reports. We impact meaningfully on our clients by providing efficient, simple, cost-saving payment services.
Our Clients: To build client-centric partnerships based on unrivaled service that exceeds expectations.
Our People: To create an environment and culture where our colleagues feel empowered to contribute and grow as part of a team striving for excellence.
Our Technology: To provide multiple innovative payment solutions on an integrated online platform.
Make a Difference
NETCASH ETHICS STATEMENT
This Ethics Statement is intended for all our internal and external stakeholders, whether clients, business partners, suppliers, regulators, or colleagues of Netcash.
As a market leading South African Third-Party Payment Provider and System Operator, good Corporate Governance is not negotiable, and we hereby share with you, our commitment to always operate our business ethically and fairly.
- We respect and uphold the fundamental human rights of all individuals.
- We do not engage in or condone activities that violate these rights, and we strive to create a workplace and business environment that is inclusive, diverse, and free from discrimination.
- We are committed to fair labour practices.
- We do not tolerate forced or child labour in any form.
- We support the right to freedom of association and collective bargaining for our employees.
- We invest in eco-friendly technologies and promote responsible resource management.
- We recognise the importance of environmental stewardship and actively work to minimise our environmental impact and seek sustainable solutions in our operations.
- We have zero tolerance for corruption.
- We conduct our business transparently and with the highest level of integrity.
- We do not engage in any form of bribery, extortion, or unethical conduct.
Netcash is committed to transparency and strive to continuously improve. We regularly assess our progress in maintaining these principles and invite all our stakeholders to join us on this journey towards a better future by adopting and practicing these principles.
We welcome your feedback Legal@netcash.co.za, and commitment to this Ethics Statement.
WE ARE REGISTERED WITH
Registered FSCA FSP
Intermediary Services Licence No. 44751
Registered as a Systems Operator
and Third Party Payment Provider
Registration number SO001051
PCI DSS Level 1 Compliant
Certificate ID: ZW8FIK-6-100214
Netcash is ISO27001:
2022 certified until 19 November 2024.