AS2 Accounting – Streamline supplier payments, discounts/rebates with Sage200 Evolution
AS2 is a leading Sage Business Partner. We focus on providing our clients (from startup, expanding, or large corporate accounts) with solutions for their accounting and payroll requirements. By partnering with leading brands, we can assist you in identifying and implementing the correct solution for your company. After that, we can help you to keep the system optimally configured. With our in-house development and reporting team, we can design and create a solution to suit your requirements.
Clients using Sage 200 Evolution that want to streamline the process to pay suppliers will benefit from using the Payment App. All companies have suppliers and the Payment App allows you to select the suppliers you want to pay. Select the invoices to pay per supplier and apply discounts/rebates to the invoices. The Payment App will send the supplier a remittance with a breakdown of what was paid. It can be integrated into Netcash to action/manage the payment. Sage Evolution will be updated with the relevant transactions and do the allocations. Reconciliation will then be done the following day to confirm all payments were made successfully, if there were any problems, a reversal will be processed in Sage Evolution. A notification will be sent to alert the finance team. The result is that you save time (quick and easy system with no manual work afterward), and money (ensure that you claim discounts/rebates due and use staff efficiently)
- The Payment App is a web-based application and can be configured to give you access from anywhere.
Setup multiple discount/rebate types per Supplier – Retail / FMCG environments
- Set up multiple discount/rebate types per supplier. (Sage Evolution only allows one discount type)
- Different discount types are especially prevalent in the Retail or Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industries.
Foreign Currency Transactions
- With the Payment App, you now have the ability to process foreign currency transactions, which is not possible in Sage Evolution.
Remittance Reporting Flexibility
- Remittances can be customized to your requirements.
- Remittances can be reprinted at a later stage if required. For retail clients, remittances can be printed per supplier / per store / per entity.
- The Utility also allows you to print 1 Supplier remittance for the whole batch e.g. with Agent environments.
- Complete end to end integration with Netcash.
- Transactions will be sent to Netcash for payment, the following morning the Payment App will recon the transactions between the systems, and if there were any reversals, the transaction would be reversed in Sage Evolution.
- There is a complete audit trail between the Payment App / Netcash and Sage Evolution.
The history of AS2
Founded in 2005, AS² focuses on providing our clients (from startup, expanding, or large corporate accounts) with solutions for their accounting and payroll requirements. By partnering with leading brands, we can assist you in identifying and implementing the correct solution for your company. After that, we can help you to keep the system optimally configured. With our in-house development and reporting team, AS² can design and create a solution to suit your requirements.
Benefits of using an integrated Accounting solution:
Convenient to pay
Upload payment files to Netcash directly from your integrated software.
Files are kept safe
Payment batches are sent directly to Netcash and not exposed on your computer where they might be compromised.
Protect you business
Avoid fraud and manage business risk with access to consumer and commercial credit checks and reports from multiple credit bureaus and CIPC.
The data provided with your payments allows for effortless, automated reconciliation off a single Netcash statement.