Billdozer Contract Management is a subscription billing, debtors accounting and collections management platform that automates the process of invoicing, collecting, reconciling payments and managing arrears. Billdozer for Xero Accounting enables invoice-driven debit order collections and reconciliation.
Billdozer.com facilitates compliance with bank rules for debit order collection and legislation around customer data. It is an easy to use tool for billing and collecting money that saves time, maximises revenue and enhances your professional image. The Billdozer.com platform is also fully integrated with Netcash’s debit order and Pay Now services to make billing and collecting money simpler.
Invoicing and Debtor Accounting
• Create once-off and recurring online invoices, receipts, debit and credit notes.
• Manage sales staff.
• Automatically send branded PDF invoices and statements.
• Mobile-friendly bill presentment and payment.
• Manage clients, contact persons, telephone numbers, addresses, payment and mandate data.
• Create notes and follow-up reminders for recurring billing.
• Cancel and suspend contracts and auto-escalate prices annually.
• Send contract/mandate PDFs to customers for them to sign.
• Store mandates and other electronic documents under their client profile.
Payment Collection and Reconciliation
• Automatic creation of debit order batches.
• Automatic retrieval of merchant statement, receipting and reconciliation.
• Track expired credit cards.
• Take your business online with the customisable Billdozer subscription page that enables sign up for your services.
Founded in 2013, Billdozer has enabled many entrepreneurs to automate and scale their subscription-model businesses and recurring billing systems. Billdozer is a certified integrator of Netcash (a registered PASA Systems Operator and Third Party Payments Provider) and a Xero Partner application.