Pay Now with Instant EFT
EFTs are one of the most popular online payment methods in South Africa after credit cards. Netcash is partnered with Ozow Instant EFT to offer customers an easy and secure way of making online transactions. Ozow Instant EFT offers customers a cash-free, card-free, and instant payment method when making online purchases. Accounts can be paid instantly with any form of bank account such as a savings account, credit card account and cheque account.
Customers can log in to their internet banking application to make an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) that is instantly verified.
How does Instant EFT work with Netcash?
Customers will be required to select Ozow as their payment option when shopping online or in-store.
Customers can select your bank. We have all 10 of South Africa’s major banks available to choose from.
Customers will be required to log in and select the account which they would like to pay from.
A two-factor authentication request will be sent to the customer from their bank, once accepted payment will be successful.
Benefits of Instant EFT
- Irreversible payments – When transactions are processed, the payment is irreversible with no chargebacks.
- No credit card necessary – Payments are received directly from the customer’s bank account
- No registration process – There is no registration process, customers can simply log in using their internet banking details.
- Instant notifications – Merchants are notified immediately when transactions are made.
- Supported by major banks – Support payments made via FNB, ABSA, Standard Bank, Nedbank, Capitec Bank and Investec
Chat to us
Complete your details and one of our Payment Advisors
will call you to discuss your unique payment needs.