Enable customer payments by means of subscription billing
What is subscription billing?
Using the Netcash eCommerce Gateway, you can give your customers the ability to subscribe to purchases of goods and services with an agreed payment frequency, duration and amount. This assists businesses to manage memberships or recurring purchases with ease.
How does it work?
- Upon checkout, customers will be prompted to complete the subscription payment details, alternatively the shopping cart can be prepopulated with the available subscription options i.e. frequency, duration and amount.
- Subscription parameters include:
- Duration – days, weeks, months, or years.
- Frequency – daily, weekly, monthly, annually.
- Start date
- Customers enter their card details in our PCI compliant environment.
- Card details are encrypted, tokenised and the initial 3D Secure transaction is completed.
- The tokenised card details are automatically billed by Netcash when payments are due and proceeds credited to your Netcash account.
Changing details of payment
Should the details of the subscription change, they can be edited on your Netcash account or you can do this electronically via API update.
How do I integrate it?
We provide technical specifications for your developer to integrate or alternatively you can download and install the Netcash/WooCommerce* shopping cart plugin.
*You will be required to sign up for the WooCommerce subscription module.
Benefits of Subscription Billing
Netcash credit card tokenisation allows you to bring a single-click payment feature to your online store. There is no need for customers to re-enter their card details if they had done so previously. After the initial transaction, Netcash will tokenise their credit card details for future use. Returning customers will be able to select the masked card and only be required to complete the 3D secure portion of the transaction. Not only is this convenient for your customers, but the payments process remains PCI compliant.
TOKENISATION IN 3 EASY STEPS
Integration is done via the Netcash API. Get your developer to contact us and we will assist with the technical requirements.
Allows payments to be split immediately to third parties making referral, membership, reseller, commission and other payment arrangements easy to manage directly from your Netcash payment gateway.
HOW SPLIT PAYMENTS WORK
Benefits of Split Payments
Take your business to the next level with Split Payments. There are unlimited business applications and financial benefits of Split Payments.
Chat to us
Complete your details and one of our Payment Advisors
will call you to discuss your unique payment needs.